Portable Ultrasound Training and Education
MUSCULOSKELETAL, EMERGENCY MED, WOMEN'S HEALTH, CV RISK, PODIATRY
|| Information at your fingertips
Learn at your own pace
- Mastering ultrasound can be challenging, time intensive, and costly with traditional learning methods.
- The NAV system accelerates learning by providing content-rich, comprehensive, multimedia information - all in one place.
- Works in 'airplane' mode––independent of internet speed.
- These simple, straightforward courses focus on key features of an ultrasound scan, so you know what to look at and what to look for.
- Material is broken down into manageable segments for progressive, step-wise learning.
- Helpful for learning of all levels––basic to advanced.
||”mskNAV has everything in one place. It’s very easy to use, saves so much time in learning, and makes you a competent and confident scanner in a much shorter time period.”
− Pippa Tatge, RDMS/RVT/RMSK
QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT
CME ACCREDITED COURSES
|| 500% ROI if you perform only one additional scan a week, mskNAV will pay for itself 5 times in the first year ***
Earn 66 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Six complete courses in MSK Ultrasound, each with 11 CME credit hours.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
|| HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
You are a physician or sonographer and already use or plan to use ultrasound.
- Learn smarter with point of action learning while doing live scanning
- Learn at your own pace and level - beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Educate your patients with visual anatomy and ultrasound images
- Enduring course and references; may be referred back to again and again
- Information all in one place, on one iPad - replaces multiple books, CDs, reference material
- Earn CME credits; prepare from ARDMS msk ultrasound certification
- Build confidence with the references you need by your side
You are a medical/sonography student and are currently enrolled in an ultrasound course.
- Step-by-step scanning protocols to guide you through an ultrasound exam
- Self-study course, learn at your own level and pace
- Up-to-date and developed by industry experts
- Ensures retention of detail long after initial learning
- Enduring references may be referred back to as much as needed
- Learn musculoskeletal anatomy
- Use side-by-side during practice scans to help you know what you see - like a proctor at your side!
You are a professor/resident/fellow/education professional and are currently teaching an ultrasound course.
- Interactive-based curriculum for ultrasound; complement existing curriculum
- Comprehensive courses broken down into structured "chunks" to improve retention
- Blended learning with labeled scanning videos and images to complement your presentations/lectures
- Dynamic labeling with 3D “peel away” musculoskeletal anatomy
- Side-by-side comparison of actual ultrasound image with training view
- Pathology instruction with what to look for and pitfalls to avoid
*This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Colorado Medical Society and 7D Imaging Inc. The Colorado Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
**mskNAV meets ACGME guidelines for training programs. Healthcare professionals may earn up to 66 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
***based on a conservative reimbursement of $100.00 for the 76881 CPT code