Visualization, Clearly Enhanced.
In the acute care environment, reducing the time to make an accurate diagnosis is a critical need. The Edge II features DirectClear Technology, a novel, patent-pending process that is available on select transducers. DirectClear elevates transducer performance by increasing penetration and contrast resolution. This contributes to an unsurpassed imaging experience for the bedside clinician.
Taking Durability to the Armored Level.
Designed to be truly portable and used in the most rugged environments, the Edge II reinforces our commitment to reliability and durability with Armored Cable Technology. With an embedded metal jacket, armored cables protect transducers from common abuse accident scenarios, like being rolled over, stepped on, or twisted, and help maintain image quality over the life of transducers built on this cable platform.
Ultrasound for Clarity and Confidence.
The Edge II features an easy-to-use interface for intuitive access to frequently used functions like gain and a wide-angle display with an anti-reflection coating for minimal adjustments during viewing. Designed with infection control in mind, the Edge II boasts a keypad with a seal extended to the edge to inhibit liquid ingress and low-profile keys with snap-dome technology for easy cleaning and tactile feedback.
SonoSite Edge II Transducers
- C11x Abdominal, Arterial, Cardiology (Vet), Neonatal, Nerve, Venous 8-5 MHz 13 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- C35x Abdominal, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Obstetrics, Spine 8-3 MHz Curved 16cm Biopsy Kit Available
- C8x Prostate, Transrectal 8-5 MHz 11.5 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- HFL38xi Arterial, Breast, Lung, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Ophthalmic, Small Parts, Venous 13-6 MHz 6 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- HFL50x Breast, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Small Parts 15-6 MHz 6 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- HSL25x Arterial, Lung, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Ophthalmic, Venous 13-6 MHz Linear 6 cm
- ICTx Gynecology, Obstetrics 8-5 MHz 13 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- L25x Arterial, Lung, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Ophthalmic, Superficial, Venous 13-6 MHz 6 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- L38xi Arterial, Lung, Nerve, Small Parts, Venous 10-5 MHz 9 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- P10x Neonatal Head, Ped. Abdominal, Ped. Cardiology 8-4 MHz 14 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- rC60xi Abdominal, Gynecology, Musculoskeletal, Nerve, Obstetrics 5-2 MHz 30 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- rP19x Abdominal, Cardiology, Lung, Obstetrics, TCD 5-1 MHz Phased 35 cm Biopsy Kit Available
- TEExi Adult Cardiology 8-3MHz 18 cm