SonoSite Edge Ultrasound Machine For Sale
Anesthesia, Critical Care, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease Management, Emergency Medicine, Musculoskeletal, Ob/Gyn, Radiology, Vascular, Surgery, Shared Service, Women’s Health.
SonoSite Edge Ultrasound Machine Sample Exam Video
The Edge® ultrasound system is SonoSite’s fifth generation of point-of-care ultrasound. The screen is noticeably larger so you can see the ultrasound image from across the patient or across the room. Enhanced image quality aids your diagnostic confidence. Rapid boot-up takes you from power-on to scanning in less than 20 seconds. A magnesium shell with a solid aluminum core drop-tested at 91.4 cm/3 feet helps to protect your investment for the long term. And a splash-resistant silicone keyboard makes cleaning and disinfecting that much easier. With the Edge ultrasound system, you have access to a new generation of point-of-care visualization.
Edge Technology from SonoSite
SonoHD2™ Second Generation Imaging Technology – provides a new series of image enhancement algorithms that reduce speckle noise and image artifacts to give the Edge ultrasound tool a new standard in point-of-care visualization image quality.
SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimisation – eliminating complicated manipulation of multiple controls.
SonoMB® Multi-beam Imaging – increasing resolution of small structures and enhancing border delineation.
Advanced Needle Visualisation – aiding needle visualization while maintaining striking image quality of the target and surrounding anatomy.
ColorHD™ Technology – increasing color performance, sensitivity, and frame rates for more diagnostic information.
A new level of image quality
• Splash-resistant, sealed, silicone keyboard
• Solid aluminum core and magnesium shell provides maximum durability
• Less than 20 second boot-up
• Drop-tested at 91.4 cm/3 feet
System weight 3.85 kg/8.5 lbs. with battery
Dimensions 32.7 cm x 31.5 cm x 6.4 cm
/ 12.9" x 12.4" x 2.5"
(L x W x H)
Display 30.7 cm/12.1" diagonal LCD
(NTSC or PAL)
Architecture All-digital broadband
Dynamic range Up to 165 dB
Gray scale 256 shades
HIPAA compliance Comprehensive tool set
Imaging Modes and Processing:
Broadband, Multifrequency Imaging:
- 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-Mode
- Velocity Colour Doppler / Colour Power Doppler
- PW, PW Tissue Doppler and CW
- Doppler angle, correct after freeze
- SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimisation
- SonoHD2™ Imaging Technology
- Advanced Needle Visualisation
- Dual Imaging, Duplex Imaging, 2x pan/zoom
capability, Dynamic range and gain
- ColorHD™ Technology
User Interface and Remappable Controls:
- Softkeys to drive advanced features
- Programmable A and B keys: each can be assigned by the user for increased ease of use
- Silicone splash resistant sealed QWERTY keyboard
- Trackpad with select key for easy operation and navigation
- Doppler controls: angle, steer, scale, baseline, gain and volume
- Image acquisition keys: review, report, Clip Store, save
- Dedicated AutoGain and exam keys to allow quick activation
- Colour controls: size/position, angle, scale, baseline and invert
- Linear Array, Curved Array, Phased Array and Micro-Convex
- Cardiac Static Pencil
OB/Gyn/Fertility: Diameter/ellipse measurements, volume, ten follicle measurements estimated foetal weight, established due date, gestational age, last menstrual period, growth charts, user-defined tables, multiple user-selectable authors, ratios, amniotic fluid index, patient report, humerus and tibia measurement and charts.
Vascular: Diameter/ellipse/trace measurements, volume, volume flow, percent diameter and area reduction, Lt/Rt CCA, ICA, ECA, ICA/CCA ratio, time average mean (TAM), peak trace, ICA/CCA ratio, angle correction, patient report.
CIMT (Carotid Intima-Media Thickness): Embedded SonoCalc® IMT software (optional) - automatic edge detection with mean and maximum thickness reporting
Cardiac: Automated Cardiac Output package and patient report including ventricular, aortic and atrial measurements; ejection fraction, volume measurements, Simpson’s rule, continuity equation, pressure half-time, and cardiac output; PA AT, TV E, A, PHT, TVI, MV time, Pulm Veins
Onboard Image and Clip
- 8 GB internal Flash memory storage capability. Potential to store 30,000 images or 960 2-second clips
- Clip Store capability (maximum single clip length: 60 seconds)
- Clip Store capability via either a number of heart cycles (using the ECG) or time base. Maximum storage in ECG beats mode is 10 heart cycles. Maximum storage in timebase mode is 60 seconds.
- Cine review up to 255 frame-by-frame images
2D: Distance calipers, ellipse and manual trace
Doppler: Velocity measurements, pressure half time, auto and manual trace
M-Mode: Distance and time measurements, heart rate calculation
User-selectable text and pictograms
User-defined, application-specific annotations
- SonoSite® Workflow Solutions (SWS™):
- PC/Mac export configuration
- Export BMP, JPEG or DICOM images to a USB device
- Storage capacity alert if internal storage memory is less than 10%
- Drop-tested at 91.4 cm/3 feet
- S-video (in/out) to VCR for record and playback
- DVI output
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to VCR or video printer
- Audio output
- Integrated speakers
- Ethernet or wireless image/data transfer
- USB ports (2)
- RS-232 transfer
- DICOM® Image Management: Store, Print, Storage Commit, Modality Worklist, MPPS
- System operates via battery or AC power
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- AC: universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 15 VDC output
- Less than 20 sec. from power-on to scanning
- Transducer and gel holders
- Optional Triple Transducer Connect (TTC) to quickly activate transducers electronically
- Optional footswitch
Printers: Medical-grade black and white or color
External data input devices: Bar code reader
ECG module: 3-lead ECG – works with standard
ECG leads and electrodes
External analog ECG input also available
|Philips CX50 Ultrasound|
|Mindray MX7 Ultrasound|
|GE NextGen LOGIQ e Ultrasound|