SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound For Sale
Powered by the robust Realview+ imaging platform, Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound delivers exceptional image quality and is especially excellent in urology and radiology applications. Its streamlined workflow ensures a smooth operation experience with the user-centered design concept. Choose Apogee 2300 Pro to upgrade your practice and upgrade your capabilities!
· Foldable 15-inch HD screen
· Detachable lithium battery
· Compatible with the height-adjustable trolley
SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro shown here configured with an optional wheeled trolley stand/cart. (Shown above)
Upgraded Image Quality with Advanced Technology
· Pixel Echo Zone improves image uniformity
· Tailored Filter enhances S/N ratio to achieve higher image contrast
· S-Beam avoids image distortion
· Raw Data Processing enables flexible image adjustment
The SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro (shown above) is a portable, laptop-style ultrasound machine that excels in urology and radiology exams.
Upgraded Operation Experience with Streamlined Workflow
- Real-time Ultrasound Worksheet Display
- Cross-mode Ultrasound Measurement
|SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 1: Real-time Ultrasound Worksheet Display (Shown above)|
|SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 2: Cross-mode Ultrasound Measurement (Shown above)|
· Reversed data import
· Report Template Customization
· Exam Type Personalization
· Standby Mode
· Data Protection Mechanism
· In-plane Biopsy Guidance indicates the insertion path and needle tip position during the biopsy operation.
· Out-of-plane Biopsy Guidance supports preset needle size and insertion depth to minimize the risk of potential damage to surrounding tissues.
· Compatible with a Bi-plane probe for efficient urology examination.
SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 3: An ultrasound scan was performed using an SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro with a Bi-plane Dual Micro-convex Probe configuration. (Shown above)
SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 4: An Ultrasound scan was performed using an SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro with Bi-plane Linear and Micro-Convex Probe configuration. (Shown above)
|SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 5: CHI visualizes blood perfusion status in real-time with high image contrast to detect micro lesions and outline tumors. (Shown above)|
|SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 6: HRI QA assesses hepatic steatosis by quantitative results with multiple sampling points available. (Shown above)|
|SIUI Apogee 2300 Pro Ultrasound Example Clinical Exam Scan 7: Strain Elastography assists in analyzing tissue stiffness to detect potential abnormalities. (Shown above)|