EXCLUSIVELY OFFERED BY UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS, the remarkable Acclarix AX7 Compact Ultrasound System delivers a powerhouse combination of features to meet the demands of point-of-care and general imaging applications.
The AX7 ultrasound system's sleek footprint contains a fully featured, diagnostic ultrasound platform with advanced imaging modes, dual touch screens, a gesture-control user interface, and a full suite of next-generation transducers that support a wide range of applications including abdominal, OB/GYN, MSK, vascular, cardiac, nerve, pediatric and small parts.
Acclarix AX7 -- New Generation Ultrasound Platform
- Silicon Valley innovation and design expertise
- 128 channels on transmit and receive
- Exceptional computing power resulting in outstanding image processing
- 15” HD LCD monitor reinforced with specially engineered glass for improved durability
- Tilt-and-swivel monitor with 60°left/right swivel
- 10” touch-screen with gesture-control user interface
- Additional 5” touch screen houses a virtual trackball
- Fully sealed control panel, with frequently used hard keys, aids in maintaining infection control
- Touch-sensor for rapid battery level check in two locations
- Removable lithium ion battery provides approximately 75 minutes of typical exam use
- Tissue adaptive B-mode imaging
- Adaptive Doppler imaging
- Harmonic imaging
- Speckle reduction imaging
- Spatial compound imaging
- Panoramic Imaging
- Needle visualization
- Virtual TGC adjustment
- User-defined preset menu
- Gesture control user interface
- Detail/General/Penetration & High Flow/Medium
- Flow/Low Flow quick-sets
- Connectivity: DICOM, 4 USB ports (2 2.0/2 3.0),
- Ethernet, headphone socket, video out, PDF, AVI and BMP file export, microphone input
- Standard 500 GB hard disk
Redefining innovation through value and performance with the AX7
It’s the dawning of a new day in the world of point-of care ultrasound — and it turns out you really can have it all. The remarkable new Acclarix AX7 CompactUltrasound System delivers a powerhouse combination of features to meet the demands of point-of-care
imaging. Acclarix AX7 has been designed from the ground up with a relentless focus on delivering unexpected levels of innovation and performance at a price point that is equally surprising.
• Definitive Imaging
• Distinctive Design
• Intelligent Workflow
• Intrinsic Quality
Stunning AX7 Clarity / Definitive imaging
A Clear Vision Sleek design and user-friendly features are just part of the story. The Acclarix AX7 is designed to deliver amazing clarity and stunning image quality quickly — eliminating the need to tweak imaging controls.
• High-fidelity, high-channel count configuration results in superb detail resolution, particularly when scanning at depth
• New generation of transducers with exquisite sensitivity so you can appreciate even the smallest details
• Highly sensitive and easy-to-use color and power Doppler allows you to rapidly identify blood vessels
• Continuous and automatic image optimization facilitates identification of tissue boundaries
• Exceptional computing power resulting in outstanding image processing
A Clear Vision with the AX7
Ultrasound reimagined for ease of use in point-of-care applications
Born of a vision to deliver meaningful design innovations that benefit the user, the Acclarix AX7 features a host of design breakthroughs that make day-to-day operation in point-of-care environments easy, fast and intuitive. The result is an elegant simplicity where form and function meet at the tips of your fingers.
• Unparalleled Image Quality with One-Key Optimization
• Application-Specific Exam and Imaging Presets
• Unique Gesture-Control User Interface
• Tilt-and-Swivel, HD, Anti-Glare Monitor
• Extended Battery Life
• Completely Sealed Control Panel to Aid in Maintaining Infection Control
• Needle Visualization Technology Improves Needle Identification — Even at Steep Angles
New AX7 transducer technologies
The Acclarix AX7 System boasts a full range of transducers that span most point-of-care and general imaging applications. All transducers feature multiple, selectable fundamental and harmonic frequencies to provide exquisite sensitivity, excellent detail and contrast resolution, and image uniformity throughout the field of view so you can appreciate even the smallest details.
EDAN Acclarix AX7 Transducers
High-Frequency Linear Array L17-7HQ 7.0 –14.0 MHz H9.0 –17.0 MHz
High-Frequency Compact Linear Array L17-7SQ 7.0 –14.0 MHz H9.0 –17.0 MHz
Linear Array L10-4Q 4.0 – 9.0 MHz H6.0 – 10.0 MHz
Curved Linear Array C5-2XQ 2.0 – 5.0 MHz H3.0 – 5.0 MHz
Phased Array P5-1XQ 1.0 – 5.0 MHz H2.5 – 5.0 MHz
Endocavity Tightly Curved Array E8-4Q 4.0 – 8.0 MHz H5.0 – 8.0 MHz
AX7 Customer Testimonial
Thanks for all your help during my selection, purchase, delivery, and follow-up of my recent Ultrasound procurement. I contacted several other vendors during my search for the best machine for me, and felt most comfortable and confident dealing with you and UDS.
I've had my Edan Acclarix AX7 for about 2 months now, and just thought I'd let you know how it's been going. During the selection process, I was very skeptical and concerned if I would be able to adapt to the Virtual Trackball, and Customizable Touch Screen user interface. I thought I would miss the touch and feel of a "real trackball", buttons, and knobs that I was use to, and on every other machine. I was also doubtful that a machine this portable, and from a company I wasn't familiar with, could measure up to the features and image quality of my pricey, full size, high end hospital machines.
In all respects, I was wrong. Not only is the Virtual Trackball as good as a traditional trackball, it is Way better. It is very accurate, sensitive, intuitive, smart, and can do many surprising things that a regular trackball could never do. It responds to gestures to do such things as zoom, change shape and size of color box, change cine speed, etc. You can do way more, all while moving your hand less, and it's function changes automatically to correspond to what you are currently doing.
Likewise, the touch screen user interface which replaces all the usual buttons, knobs, and keyboard, is amazing. I not only don't miss the old buttons and knobs, I really prefer the greatly improved, innovative way of controlling the machine and image attributes. The screen is very easy to customize to fit the users needs and preference, allowing you to move your favorite and most frequently used controls to an optimal location on the touch screen, while removing the clutter.
The machine is truly loaded with every feature I can think of, and has superior image quality and resolution to match. Anatomic labeling, measurement, and reporting capabilities are excellent, with many calculations automated and intuitive. DICOM, including wireless connectivity, is fully featured and easy to configure. That just touches the surface of it's many remarkable features.
In short, the Edan Acclarix AX7 with it extraordinary interface, features, and quality puts the future of ultrasound at the control of my fingertips today, and I believe will serve my needs well for years to come.
Thanks to You and UDS for all your help and continued support,"
J. David Cole, MD
Chief of Radiology
|Mindray TE5 Ultrasound|