E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound System Description: The new EVO III Ultrasound (or EVO 3 Ultrasound) provides improved image quality that will allow the user faster and more accurate exams for any species. At just over six pounds, the EVO III is designed to go anywhere, from the clinic exam table to the barn or field. EVO III is the most advanced model in E.I. Medical Imaging's family of ultrasounds. This latest E.I. Medical Imaging EVO is ideal for mobile scanning that requires a higher level of image quality. For equine, companion animals, mixed practices, zoos, and anyone demanding a high-quality image in a robust system.
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Features: New high-resolution, broadband, variable frequency transducers for every species and uses Extended battery runtime, field-swappable. Ongoing firmware updates... continual improvements to image quality and feature set for the life of the system. Rugged, splash resistant, and portable, the new EVO also accommodates optional video headsets - perfect for viewing in bright sunlight or low light situations.
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Machine for Veterinarians (Right Side)
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Features (Continued):
E.I. Medical Imaging has manufactured animal-specific ultrasound scanners in the United States for nearly 40 years. Their latest mode, the EVO III ultrasound machine for veterinarians is compatible with the latest high-resolution transducers/probes for improved image quality. The EVO III also benefits from a Sunlight readable LED screen for outdoor use, improved battery performance, a rugged case, and splash resistance making the EVO III an ideal veterinary-grade ultrasound in rugged environments.
- New broadband probes for scanning all sizes of animal species.
- Completely redesigned ultrasound image software with the latest technology
- Veterinary-specific exam presets.
- Sunlight-readable LED display.
- WiFi streaming via EVOStream app.
- Ruggedized case, splash resistant, and portable (just over 6 lbs) sealed keyboard and probe connections allow easy cleaning.
- Interchangeable batteries, for continuous use.
- Designed and manufactured in Colorado, USA.
EASY TO USE
You should be using ultrasound EVERY DAY in your practice! Custom-designed exam types for all species take the guesswork out of setting up the EVO. A great addition to your diagnostic tools. Choose your probe, an exam type, and get to work!
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Machine for Veterinarians (Left Side)
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Features (Continued 2):
- IBEX EVO III advanced imaging software
- Full range of imaging modes: B, B+M, PD, Color, PWD available
- New broadband transducers, 2-14 MHz
- Firmware updates to the most recent technology enhancements for the life of the system
- Customized, veterinary-specific exam presets
- EVOStream Wi-Fi Remote Scanning app
- Bluetooth remote available
- Multiple headset options are available
- 8.4-inch sealed, sunlight-readable LED Display
- 3+ hour battery run time depending on configuration (field-swappable)
- Lightweight 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Engineered with DuraScan technology
- DICOM compatible
- Full patient image management system
- Standard, extended warranties available
- Field-swappable battery
- External battery charger docking station (AC or car charger)
- 3+ hours of continuous battery life
A veterinarian is seen examining a dog (canine) with an E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Machine, a sophisticated diagnostic medical scanner.
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Features (Continued 3):
- New high-resolution broadband transducers for all species
- Cables designed and tested to withstand 1.2 million flex cycles without breaking
- Kevlar reinforced cables
- Frequencies from 2 to 14MHz
- Only manufacturer to design transducers specifically for animal use
- Rugged designed for the harshest environments
- The sealed keyboard can be thoroughly cleaned for bio-security and clinic appeal
- All materials RoHS compliant
- On-Board Help
- Context-sensitive help at your fingertips
- EVOStream WiFi Image Streaming
- Stream live studies directly to anyone with a mobile device
A veterinarian is shown examining a horse (equine) with an E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Machine with assistance from a feline friend.
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Features (Continued 4):
- An educational tool for image sharing
- Provides image viewing from a safe distance
- Client communication tool
- Bluetooth Remote
- User-defined programmable buttons
- Scan patients and control EVO III from a distance
- User-defined adjustments
- Preset veterinary-specific exam types
- Customizable presets and annotations
E.I. Medical Imaging EVO III Ultrasound Transducers / Probes
- E.I. Medical Imaging eCL3 2-5 MHz convex for scanning abdominal, reproduction, and lungs in large animals and exotics.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eCLi4 3-7 MHz broadband array curved rectal for scanning bovine, equine reproduction; abdomen, exotics, small ruminants.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eL14 6-14 MHz broadband array MSK for scanning equine MSK, small animals, and exotics.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eC6 4-9 MHz broadband array with 18 cm penetration for scanning small animal abdominal, exotics.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eC9 5-10 MHz broadband array for scanning cats, small dogs, exotics, OPU.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eL7 5-9 MHz broadband rectal linear for reproductive exam imaging. Bovine and equine reproduction, tendon and lung.
- E.I. Medical Imaging L3ASE linear for bovine carcass merit.
- E.I. Medical Imaging eC90PU 5-10 MHz for bovine and equine ovum pickup.
- E.I. Medical Imaging ICE or I.C.E. - IBEX Customizable Extension. The IBEX Customizable Extension lessens fatigue and stress on the user’s arm and shoulder. The new, improved version is 25% lighter, smaller in diameter, and more durable than previous models. The I.C.E. extension allows easy insertion or removal of the probe without damaging cables. Compatible with all IBEX and EVO rectal probes.